Grand Class too much like a demo derby?

Batman77

I want to first start off by saying 3 weeks ago when I spun a bearing, I might have started something that I hope we can stop. I apparently turned it into a Demo Derby and it needs to be racing for that I am sorry. So I am asking that we get this class back to a race class, not a destruction of cars class. After I replaced my engine and tried to get back into racing last week I heard the crowd yelling for us to hit each other. Now I was not at the track the race after I blew my motor but I think it is getting out of hand. I will say I will be the first to clean my act up. If I am wrong in my assumption then good but if am correct I am appealing to all of you new drivers to follow my lead and lets get back to good clean racing. Thanks ^v^

I didnt sell my car yet so i was gonna bring it to thr next weekend (same as tams night) do i need to prepare for a derby or race i will do either ....if race are you aloud to get away with using the bumper? I have only seen the grands 1 time but there where only 3 cars....I am not making fun i just would like to know what i am in for thanks

Batman77,

At this point the Grand Class is a bit of real racing, a bit of fun, and sometimes too rough.

But, the rough part has been pretty much confined to the track employees who built the cars and who have been driving them until they get sold. I gotta admit that I usually am laughihg right along with these guys who are obviously having a blast playing bumper cars with each other at times. Perhaps it is time to have a little talk with these guys.

Come on back looniedude, there are about 10-11 of them now.

Nick Holt

Batman77,

those guys were banging around the cars before you ever showed up.

I want to see the BAtCar Win one.

You guys are fun to watch.

I hope this motor holds together for you guys.

Now that they have 10 cars or more in the class I am sure the track will start being a bit more by the book.

Victory Lane

Well funny thing happened last week; we had a great junk yard motor and were ready to take on the field from the poll. Till my Crew Chief "ANDY" :P forgot to secure my carburetor cable. Ok just kidding it is not his fault the pin he put in fell out! Andy you rock 2 motor changes in 2 weeks. I know I could not do that task. See you all next week.

Archived