RED RIVR 2011

matt , were you not listening at the drivers meeting at the asphalt championship race ? they said they will run in 2011 and all classes will run that ran in 2010 !

WELL, I THINK I WAS WORKING ON THE CAR! IM BUILDING A SUPER STOCK AND DIDNT KNOW IF THEY WERE STILL GOING TO RUN THEM. IM BUILDING IT FOR ALTUS BUT THEY RAN THE SAME RULES AS THEM THIS YEAR.

matt it look it you was your building airplane the way you went flying over turn 3 wall @ altus lol

i hope they run , super stock cause 44 will come and race down thier like the track and always have good luck their too

DID YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE CAR AT THE SPOOKERS? IT LOOKED LIKE A BROKEN SHOCK.

matt it look it you was your building airplane the way you went flying over turn 3 wall @ altus lol

i hope they run , super stock cause 44 will come and race down thier like the track and always have good luck their too

DID YOU FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE CAR AT THE SPOOKERS? IT LOOKED LIKE A BROKEN SHOCK.

sure did right rear spring collapsed 3 inche, and the left rear shock broke, right rear brake bleeder broke off ,so the best thing is to load up take the loss and fix it right and come back next year strong and fast

Archived