CCMS

Sad,but true John and Jody no longer work for CCMS. I know all the drivers will miss them.They have helped in so many ways at the track.Not just in the pit area but before the track opened. If it weren't for their total dedication I don't think the track would have been ready for opening. They say change is good,but too much of a change! All I know everyone should learn from their mistakes and not be afraid to admit when they were wrong and not try to blame the other person. It sure takes more than one person to run a race track.It's total team work and if the teams not working you get new team members.The old saying too many cheifs and not enough indians. When we had the track yea,there were plenty of mistakes but in time we worked through them one way or the other. I just wanted to let you know its official John and Jody no longer a team member. Hopefully they will come out and enjoy all the good racing.

Carol Yocum

Well it's really ashame that jodi and john will not be at ccms, but with the way things are being run there you could see it was coming.JMO. good luck to jodi and john no matter what they will be doing and i know we will still see them at the track.

Archived