Open Yard carts

DirtRacer9s

Can anyone tell me about the rules for the open yard carts. We are going to run one at I37 next weekend but they are saying we have to run by yalls rules and on the website it only has one set of rules. Do the open yard carts have to run that harbor freight engine. Do they have to have cages and does it matter what kind of tires yall run. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

LOG ON TO: SOUTHTEXASSPEEDWAY.COM & GO TO THE FORUM THERE YOU SHOULD GET YOUR ANSWER PRETTY QUICK

6.5HP BLUE MOTOR, TURF TIRE , AND ATLEAST A ROLL BAR , AIR CLEANER,CARB JET, EXHAUST, ONLY

STOCK FLYWHEEL , CAM , HEAD, CARB.

KARTRACER

813-8179

Can anyone tell me about the rules for the open yard carts. We are going to run one at I37 next weekend but they are saying we have to run by yalls rules and on the website it only has one set of rules. Do the open yard carts have to run that harbor freight engine. Do they have to have cages and does it matter what kind of tires yall run. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Half way threw season we put on cages and harness we do use the 6.5 blue motor and turf savers

Archived