***4 More Weeks Until The Fall Classic***

Well time is creeping up on us pretty quick. Four weeks until the Fall Classic will be upon us. This is really shaping up to be a heck of a show. There is a solid group from all over Texas coming to participate in this event with us. Teams from Houston, Dallas, Corpus, San Antonio and Austin will be representing Texas. We have racers from Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, Mississippi and Louisiana who have expressed an intrest in coming with a handful from these states already pre-registered.

It looks as if three of the five classes will go over 30 cars which means more money for those three classes.

If you have not seen the Facebook page for this event please chek it out. Here is the link http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/ev...105720102824262

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me at the information below. Thanks...

So there will be no four banggers this year

Late Models, Modified, Limited Modified, Street Stock and Super Stock. Friday night support class will be Farm Trucks and Saturday night will be Dwarfs. Corpus Bombers and our new class (Pure Stock) are welcome to come Friday and race with the Farm Trucks if they would like.

If I can answer anything else give me a shout at the information below...Thanks

Ron Skinner will be doing the Photographs for the Fall Classic. Most are familiar with Ron and his work but for those who are not here is a link to Ron's website, http://www.ronskinnerphotos.com/

Out of respect for Ron he will be the only Photographer allowed in the infield to take pictures and he will be taking the A-Main winners pictures on Saturday night as well.

If anyone has any questions please call me at the information below. Thanks...

Archived