***Reserved Pit Parking***

Due to complaints Jim and I have received we both have decided effective immediately there will be no "Reserved Parking" in the pits.

The only "Reserved Pit Parking" will be for each class points champion. The Points Champion from each class for 2010 will be allowed to choose his/her pit for the 2011 season.

All other Pit Parking spots will be on a first come first serve basis.

There will be no "holding" a pit for anyone.

All Pit Signs that are hanging on the fence will be taken down and stored for anyone that may want there number or sign, but they cannot be put up on the fence to mark a spot. Get with me and I will get your plate if you would like it back.

The only number plates allowed on the fence to mark a spot will be the 2010 points champions.

If anyone has any questions or comments please feel free to contact me at the information below.

does that mean I can camp out by the gate a week before the races so I can park next to the tech area by the fence close to the restroom and consesion stands. cool!

nahh.. thats where the points champions will want to park..

I can understand this for the fall classic but not for the regular season alot of us park together because we share tool & help each other I know some spots I would rather have but wont step on toes . We need a good reason why you want this

Enjoyed talking with you last night. Hope I cleared everything up for you. As I have said many times over if anyone has any questions please pick up the phone and call me. I have no problem TALKING with anyone. With my current work schedule the phone will be the only way to reach me for a long time...

Archived