Thanks to gary, ray, ron ison, scott stubbs @ ison body and paint

waddy

Just want to say, thanks for all the work and sweat to my friends for all the work they have done this year and all the years we have been racing togther, you don,t find to many friends like them these days, and congraulate them for a championship season @ shady oaks speedway, 5 feature wins and 12 heat wins, gary ison is the hardest working man in show business thanks waddy

Congratulations Leland!Is this car as good on dirt as the #16 was on asphalt?Your fans from THR

it,s sure is as much fun as the 16, we really had a good time this year, when you are winning a few it makes it more fun, but i will have to say it,s different in a good way.....thanks waddy

i can speak from experience with the Isons. awesome group of guys...and you have been everything from my teammate , friend and mentor over the years leland.

kick a-- job on the championship to all you guys!

Congrats Leland you definetly deserve it and you are right Gary has got to be one of the best crew chiefs around. I tried to win a championship in your old #28 this year but came up short, oh well there is always next year. Congrats and thank you for helping me get my start in Texas racing.

Jeff O'Neill

#28 TSRS Late Model

Archived