The new site is up!

abrungot

And he did a great job as he always does.

Lloyd

The new site is still very much in the development stage.

At some point very soon, Chuck, Kathy, Jim, Brian and I will have the ability to update certain sections of the site from our home computers. This should help keep our fans, competitors and supporters up to date.

Nick Holt

• 1 month later...
I can't believe no one added a Link

Rosie

Rosie,

The THR site is still very much in the development stages. There are things that don't work yet and things that have yet to be added such as a links page. Of course, Texas Speed Zone will be one of those links.

Also, the THR webmaster is working on a way for THR officials to post important information in "real time" to the THR site. That way we can keep people who visit the THR site informed as to the current "happenings."

As of today that feature has not been implemented.

THR truly appreciates all that Texas Speed Zone is doing for all the Texas tracks and touring series. Please understand that THR is in no way attempting to compete with Texas Speed Zone. TSZ serves the Texas Racing Community very well and THR has been one of the tracks that has benefited greatly. The THR site simply is the track's way of getting information out to people who visit their site. As we all know, most tracks, including CCMS, I-37, HMP, SAS, TMS and HCR, have websites these days, some with more features than others.

Nick Holt

The Website DOES have a Racing forum on it

--Chris

Chris,

The plan is not to have a forum section, but rather a section on the front page where track officials can post news, updates and upcoming events from their home computers without any special FTP software or special computer skills (like knowing HTML and stuff like that). I'm pretty sure the webmaster is working on getting that up and running. Once it's up I imagine the forum will come down.

Nick Holt

Archived