Hotel Information for Oct 7,8,9 race

speedy

This is what I have found for hotel information:

Hampton Inn Corpus Christi- Northwest I-37

11233 IH-37 ( exit 11b-Violet Rd)

361-241-9300

69.00 a night plus tax up to 4 people (make sure you tell them its the CC Speedway Rate)

Comfort Suites

538 SPID (From the North, take I-37 Southbound, use exit 4A to Hwy. 358 East. Highway 358 East is South Padre Island Drive (SPID). Take the exit at Old Brownsville Road and make a U-turn (left) at the traffic light.)

361-299-2266

72.00 a night plus tax up to 4 people(make sure you tell them its CC Speedway Rate)

Hope this helps. See you at the races!!

I would recommend the Hampton Inn, plenty of parking in the grass lot next door and a safe area.

I agree they have more parking at the Hampton than the Comfort but they are both nice hotels and the drivers can also leave there rigs and cars at the track.

The Hampton Inn said they are only giving the CC Speedway rate for Friday....anyone know why? We are coming down from Austin and don't want to drive 5 hours Saturday.

Sorry I didnt see your post last night, but I will get on the phone right now and find out what is going on and I will let you know something asap! Thanks

***Ok I called the Hampton at noon but the person I need to speak to is not there today.I talked to the hotel clerk that was there and they will talk to the person in charge tomorrow morning and I am to call them back at 10am. I should have a answer to the mix up by than and will post what i find out.

SInce I was checking on that one I also checked with the Comfort to make sure it was correct there and thank goodnesss they have it correct.

Thanks, Robin

Thanks so much Robin! I will call then as soon as I hear the word from you!

Everything is straightened out for the Hampton.You can go ahead and call them back.It was just a miscommunication with the employees at the Hampton.Remember to ask for the CC Speedway rate. Any other problems please let me know.

Thanks, Robin

Archived