***2011 Pure Stock Rules***

Here are the Pure Stock Rules. There will be no changes made to these rules! I think this is really going to be a great class for all ages and the cost shouldn't break the pocket book. I know of several that are being built as someone leaked the rules out, :lol: For those of you that have them completed before the end of the 2010 season and would like to bring them out and give them a shakedown feel free to do so. I will let you guys/gals run with the Farm Trucks but we will score the Farm Trucks seperate. There will be no entry fee for the Pure Stock other than the cost of a Pit Pass but there will be no purse either. The Purse for the Pure Stock class will not begin until the start of the 2011 season. If anyone has any questions please contact me at the information below.

2011_PURE_STOCK_RULES.pdf

Seat may not be positioned further back than original location.

What about people that fit in a car with the seat in the stock position?

Don't you mean SA95 or newer. SA90 expires this year.

I guess we all 3 missed that :lol:. Original location is Stock position, if you are talking about moving it forward or back that is always a normal allowance. Original location is the normal or stock bolt pattern (area) of the seat. Yes SA95 is what it should have been. Thanks for the heads up. I will get that changed today. Thanks for the heads up Kurt.

Archived