Super Stock Entry from ISON

I spoke with Leeland Waddell today and as most of you know Leeland's car sponsor Ison Paint & Body was paying entry for the first 12-Super Stock when the Super Stocks were going to be a one night show. Well things have changed and the Super Stocks are now a two day show with a hell of bump in the Purse Payout along with an increase in the entry fee. Natrually ISON Paint & Body can not pay entry fees for the first 12-Super Stock entries but they did donate that $ 300.00 towards the Super Stock Purse.

On behalf of Shady Oak Speedway we would like to thank ISON Paint & Body for there donation to the Super Stock Purse. I will work it in the Payout and post with an update later in the week. If anyone else wants to donate to this class or any class for that matter please contact me at the information below.

I spoke with Leeland Waddell today and as most of you know Leeland's car sponsor Ison Paint & Body was paying entry for the first 12-Super Stock when the Super Stocks were going to be a one night show. Well things have changed and the Super Stocks are now a two day show with a hell of bump in the Purse Payout along with an increase in the entry fee. Natrually ISON Paint & Body can not pay entry fees for the first 12-Super Stock entries but they did donate that $ 300.00 towards the Super Stock Purse.

On behalf of Shady Oak Speedway we would like to thank ISON Paint & Body for there donation to the Super Stock Purse. I will work it in the Payout and post with an update later in the week. If anyone else wants to donate to this class or any class for that matter please contact me at the information below.

how much is the payout now for super stock?

Archived