powder puff

Johnny Ram

It was brought up in a meeting and I was woundering if there are anyone else Interested . My wife would love to race. I think if we can about 6 drivers for the bomber class then we cam race on the 16th of October for the last race. If you are Interested please give me a call so i can get a count to give to Dan. 461- 1107 #7 bomber. And that if it still is alright with DAn.

NO NO NO! I am talking about spouse, girlfriends and maybe mothers to drive in the powder puff. If you are any of these then you can drive. Funny people are nut included.

I HAVE A DRIVER FOR A MECHANICS RACE THAT IS ALSO SOMETHING some people look forward to every year any answers on PODWER PUFF and/or mechanics race.................ANYONE .....HELLO

NO NO NO! I am talking about spouse, girlfriends and maybe mothers to drive in the powder puff. If you are any of these then you can drive. Funny people are nut included.

I HAVE A DRIVER FOR A MECHANICS RACE THAT IS ALSO SOMETHING some people look forward to every year any answers on PODWER PUFF and/or mechanics race.................ANYONE .....HELLO

See haow many drivers you can come up with and we will tell Dan. No answere on powder puff, I feel that the drivers are afraid that thier wives drive better, I think mind does.

Archived