**Mother Nature Strikes Again**(Sept 18, 2010)

all you farm truck drivers better watch out now farm01 will be out to make statement no one even offered to get her truck to races for her when the hubby is out wasting shells watching doves fly off and them doves laughing at the hunter missing them.... lol

My shell to bird ratio was way off,But we did killl over 260 birds. :P

My shell to bird ratio was way off,But we did killl over 260 birds. :P

ok thats great guess at next race i'll come over to pits and eat with you anyway how many shells to get those birds hell i never seen 200 + birds in my life while hunting thats not one of those fishing stories is it (just having fun with you we are waiting for 01 to whip up on those boys we just was trying to get someone to offer to get the truck their too race i think the guys are getting nervousss a litttlle shes coming on strong

ok thats great guess at next race i'll come over to pits and eat with you anyway how many shells to get those birds hell i never seen 200 + birds in my life while hunting thats not one of those fishing stories is it (just having fun with you we are waiting for 01 to whip up on those boys we just was trying to get someone to offer to get the truck their too race i think the guys are getting nervousss a litttlle shes coming on strong

oh were not getting nervous but i know she will get one, and it will mean alot to her she has tried very hard and it will pay off!!!!

oh were not getting nervous but i know she will get one, and it will mean alot to her she has tried very hard and it will pay off!!!!

Thanks Kyle!

Archived