Simpson Racing Products

KISS_Racing

I wanted to welcome Simpson as a fellow sponsor on LSSZ. I was just in there Friday at the New Braunfels location on FM 306. They are an awesome group of people as I have said on here many times. Not only are they a sponsor on here but they have sponsored me in the past. If you are looking for great safety equipment at a great price give them a call. They have a nice showroom and many of them are racers as well.

To Tina and the gang, Welcome to LSSZ and thanks for your great products!

You're 100% correct about Simpson Racing Products and Tina Creswell, Kiss.

Simpson's production facility is right here in New Braunfels, less than a quarter-mile off I-35 at Exit 191. There's a Chevron station at that exit that usually has some of the cheapest gas on I-35, so many of you already know right where that exit is.

Once you get off at Exit 191, go west on FM Road 306 like you were going to Canyon Lake and it will be on your right.

While no business can sponsor everyone who asks, Tina works with Texas teams whenever she can. Tina has taken very good care of the folks who drop by to get fitted for a helmet or a complete safety package.

And at Simpson there is never a worry about whether or not you're getting SFI Approved saftey equipment. Frankly, Simpson sets the standard that others try to achieve.

By the way, Tina is a former race car driver. Ask her about it when you visit their showroom in New Braunfels. Oh.. and tell her you saw the ad on Lone Star Speedzone!

Nick

I think you're right, RPMMAN. She knows the value of excellent safety gear and knows first-hand why it needs to fit properly.

If you've never been to their facility in New Branufels, you need to stop by and check out what they have to offer. We are so lucky to have this place right here in Texas.

Nick

Tina Rocks! I have purchased numerous items from her on site. Very professional and you get what you want and it fits when you leave. Have you ever ordered something thru the mail and it did not fit? Not here.

Nick, didnt Tina race sprint cars?

RPM,

I believe you and Nick are correct. She last drove Sprint but has also driven a pure stock/bomber I believe. I was trying to get her out to I-37, but I believe she wants to wait for their little one to be a little older before she gets back in a car.

I encouraged the staff to tell Tina to get back on here. I know she is busy with their little one and is busy at work. Again she is great people...

Mark

Just got home from spending about 2 hours talking with Tina about a car her father once owned.

I only planned to be there a few minutes, but she was so sweet and easy to talk to, we ended up gabbing about all kinds of racing stuff.

She will be posting info soon about their annual car show, which will be held on November 6th. If you have not made their show, you need ot. Admission is free; they had free dogs and drinks for everyone, and they set up a sales area with some great deals. There was also kid games to keep them busy, and the car show is based around every kind of racecar there is.

Also talked a few minutes with Candace Ritter, who racd with my Wife's Nephew and Niece at the dragstrip.

Everyone at Simpson is super nice, more than helpful, and you will be glad you made the trek to New Braunfels.

• 2 weeks later...
Tina did race sprint cars for several years. She raced with ASCS which are the fast fuel injected cars. The nice thing about Tina is she is not being nice just to sell you something. She is just truly a nice person.

You guys know I'm a Yankee, but I know good safety gear when I see it. And right now Simpson not only offers the best, most-trusted equipment on the market, but also goes out of its way to develop honest, straightforward relationships with the teams who purchase their stuff. If you have never dealt with Tina Cresswell, you are missing one of the most knowledgeable professionals in the field and she's right there in Texas.

Glad to see Simpson advertising on such a highly respected website. It's a good match for sure.

Ben

You got that right, Ben. Lone Star Speedzone is very proud to be associated with such a great company as Simpson Performance Products.

Nick

Ditto...

I need to plug them as they worked with me on Steve's window net. Every little bit helps and they don't forget you. It wasn't a huge ticket sale, but they still did it with a big smile, a bunch of laughing and some story telling. As said before, to Tina and staff Thank You so much for supporting me in the past and thank you for supporting fellow racers.

Mark

P.S. I still haven't wore my Simpson "Protected My A$$!" shirt yet. Saving it for "The Mile"

Ditto...

I need to plug them as they worked with me on Steve's window net. Every little bit helps and they don't forget you. It wasn't a huge ticket sale, but they still did it with a big smile, a bunch of laughing and some story telling. As said before, to Tina and staff Thank You so much for supporting me in the past and thank you for supporting fellow racers.

Mark

P.S. I still haven't wore my Simpson "Protected My A$$!" shirt yet. Saving it for "The Mile"

Why doesn't it surprise me even a little bit that Tina would help out with Steve's window net? None of us would have even known if Mark didn't tell us.. that's just the sort of folks they are at Simpson.

Nick

Ditto...

Mark

Why doesn't it surprise me even a little bit that Tina would help out with Steve's window net? None of us would have even known if Mark didn't tell us.. that's just the sort of folks they are at Simpson.

Nick

Sorry,

That wasn't meant to draw attention to Steve as much as to say they always work with you...

I love the fact that she hasnt forgot her roots "meaning she is a racer..."

It is one thing to sell a product or service, if we had to we could all sell something. It is totally different to believe in your product or service and do it with excitement.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for the compliments you are all to kind! I have it really good to be able to work in a field that I love so much.

Quick history my dad Harry Yerrington put me in a 360 Sprint car in 1995 racing with a group called Texas Super Sprinters. I raced with them for a few years then took a couple of years off. My husband and I built a car and started racing with ASCS in 2001. I raced with ASCS through 2003 and then finsihed with Mike Sanders Team racing at Cowtown's weekly show in 2006. I have two wonderful kids now that are 4 and 19 months that keep me very busy.

Who knows maybe one of these days my little ones will want to get behind the wheel!

Thanks again!

Archived