BIG THANKS To THR's Owner & Staff

fast18

I would like to thank Mary Ann and her staff for giving the Fans a Great Show & us racers a place to race. I know a little about how hard it is to run a track. I have worked as an official and my wife is an assistant to Mary Ann and an official also. It is amazing just how much is involved in running a track. We would need a whole new thread for that. I'm hearing how the fans are enjoying the show. Sometimes we have smooth nights...sometimes we have rough nights but that Just Happens and we move ahead. This year I have seen the Best Racing ever at this track and I have been here since it has opened. We all owe this to Mary Ann and her "hand picked" staff. I'm looking forward to the Stock Car Spectacular . I may be watching from the bleachers or I may be racing...but I will be there ! Thanks again to Mary Ann & all her Staff.

With a heart of gold and a true love of the sport, Mary Ann is one in a million.

Any you're right, Mickey. The whole THR staff is dedicated and work very hard to provide a place where both fans and competitors are welcome and treated with the respect they deserve.

Nick

Archived