filler act needed for monster truck show

it looks like it is an off weekend for you guys. would yall be willing to race at the travis county expo center on fri sep 17 and sat sep 18. i can put you in contact with the promoter if yall are interested. i think it would be good exposure for you guys. normally a pretty decent crowd.

please call me or send a pm to me and let me know either way. thank you

dale caswell

512 577 9425

After talking with the Monster Truck Promotor and cheking our schedule out...The NASKART Series has decided to decline the invitation to race at the travis county expo center on fri sep 17 and sat sep 18. It would have made it where we would be racing 4 weekends in a row without a break in the last leg of our season. With the championship up for grabs between the top 4 in points, we felt it would be better to focus on our series. Even though it would have been a great opportunity to showcase the NASKART Series as well as get exposure for our series and even possibly finding a Title sponsor for our series. We want to thank the promotors for the opportunity though and maybe work something out for next year.

Archived