sleep

codybritt15

Cody, Debbie had sent this out and I believe posted in somewhere on speedzone but I will post it here.

Thunderhill Raceway Drivers, Teams and Fans,

Earlier today, we sent out the schedule for the Texas Stock Car Spectacular.

I’ve already received several inquires about lodging for the event. Comfort Suites of Buda is one of our track sponsors, and it’s also the exclusive hotel for Thunderhill Raceway. It’s located about ten miles north of the track, right on IH-35.

Attached is a flyer with more information about this hotel. It’s a brand new hotel (built last summer), and it’s very nice. The restaurant and bar are now open (bar open until 1A on Saturday nights!). See flyer for all of the amenities offered at this hotel.

The Thunderhill Raceway rate for these rooms is $60.99, plus tax (normal rate is $109), and the code is LTHUN. To qualify for this discount, the reservation must be made by calling 512-295-8600. The double occupancy restriction has been lifted from our account. In other words, a queen suite can accommodate up to six people (two queen beds and a sofa bed) at no extra cost.

Also, if the parking lot is full, we have been given permission to park the rigs and race vehicles on the dead-end road that’s in front of the hotel (not too close to the fire hydrant, please).

So, PLEASE MAKE YOUR SPECTACULAR RESERVATIONS EARLY! This hotel has been filling up to capacity on Saturday nights, and we want to make sure we have sufficient lodging available for our drivers, teams and fans.

It’s a great place to stay, and I know you won’t be disappointed. I’ll see you there!

Thanks,

Debbie Williams

Thunderhill Raceway & TSRS

Media & Public Relations Director

debbie@thunderhillraceway.com

210-685-0400

ComfortSuitesSpecialRateFlyer.pdf

Archived