A BIG Thank You!

TRP

I want to personally thank the racers and fans for coming and making this event such a success.

And to the Hudgeons' family for allowing us to honor a great man and his life.

I had tears in my eyes when Caleb's poem was read to the crowd. He is such a great young man.

And we couldn't have done it without the "crew" at Texana Raceway. Thank you to all of you.

And finally to Bruce and Donna Tesch. To you, I say thank you for letting us do this show.

I asked Bruce about doing this and he was so supportive of me, allowing us do hold this event.

And also, Bruce and Donna, thank you for giving me the opportunity to promote the track this year.

It was a great honor to be able to do this, and to allow you both to spend some quality time with your family.

Next Race NIght is October 2nd, 2010.

Thank you Ken, Bruce and Donna for allowing me to be a part of the event.

I failed to do something during driver introductions just before the feature. Sandra Hudgeons wanted me to stress how very appreciative the family is to everyone who has been there for them over the last couple of months, was there for them as Aaron fought his battle with cancer and the entire racing community (both fans and racers) for their love and outpouring of support. Kurt and Sandra and all of the family are very thankful to all of you!

As per GW: Thanks to TRP and all involved in putting on the race. Had a great time racing, enjoyed racing alongside a great group of drivers and look forward to this event in the future.

~AH

(wife/publicist/sponsor/#1 fan :D of GW Hessong 14m Limited Mod)

I have to say something also. In recent months racing has become a chore for me and it had gotten to the point where it simply was not fun anymore, too much drama, and I dont know about the rest of you, but thats why I race, is because its fun. I had full intentions of selling my car and tailer race ready,get it out of my hair! I wanted to run this one last race in honor of Aaron Hudgeons and I was calling it quits! I didnt plan on having so much fun racing with the caliber of drivers that showed up for this race, and the whole atmosphere of the track in general. I must say thank you to the track personnel and all the drivers that showed up with their "A" game on, and giving me back the thrill of racing again. I also want to tell the Hudgeons family thank you for raising such a fine human being and it has be an honor to have been able to race with him, Rest in peace Aaron.

Victor Lindsey

Opps this computer was still logged in under Connies name.. :o

Archived