farm trucks

how many trucks plan on running saturday? any "bombers"?

It's possiable. I have had a few calls from some STS Bombers that wanted to come run. Haven't made a decision yet but will by the end of the day. I think it would be cool to offer them the same gesture they offered the Farm Trucks when some went and raced at STS. I will post something later today to let everyone know...

01 won't be there my Pit Crew (Husband) has to go out of town :(<_< so no one to pull my truck out to the track. Wish I could be there. :( I hear the 89 truck is going to be out there. Good luck and I hope everyone has a great time!!! See ya'll next time! ;)

01 won't be there my Pit Crew (Husband) has to go out of town :(<_< so no one to pull my truck out to the track. Wish I could be there. :( I hear the 89 truck is going to be out there. Good luck and I hope everyone has a great time!!! See ya'll next time! ;)

cool deal. i heard mars is coming back to play. maybe well get some cars to play with lol. maybe we can see sow fast or slow they are.

y'all will have to be patient with us on getting the rules figured out goog enough to make things even for the cars and trucks. i'm thinking they should be pretty evenly matched now but we'll have to see what happens. if y'all hve any suggestions after compeating with them let us know so we can work together to make this class grow. sounds like it should be fun. good luck to all you guys ( and gal :lol: ) this weekend.

y'all will have to be patient with us on getting the rules figured out goog enough to make things even for the cars and trucks. i'm thinking they should be pretty evenly matched now but we'll have to see what happens. if y'all hve any suggestions after compeating with them let us know so we can work together to make this class grow. sounds like it should be fun. good luck to all you guys ( and gal :lol: ) this weekend.

My suggestion is to start Kyle in the back every time. I guess he thought that extra paint would slow him down so we wouldn't think he was cheating, but it didn't work!

My suggestion is to start Kyle in the back every time. I guess he thought that extra paint would slow him down so we wouldn't think he was cheating, but it didn't work!

amen! he is a real sorry guy isnt he. lol actually i like the back up until 2races ago i dont think i ever had to pull a tear off.... :ph34r:

I thought since it was a dually it would fit in as a truck.

where did u see it at ? im surprised its street legal with the exhaust.. he either knows some one or he changed the exhaust when he got home ! edit: wait nvm.. looks like that inspection sticker might say 08 haha ..

Archived