CLEARING THE AIR

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT A RUMOR HAS SURFACED ABOUT ME NOT BEING AT SOS. I HAVE BEEN WITH JIM AND SOS FOR A LONG TIME AND WILL DO ALL I CAN TO SEE THE TRACK AND JIM MAKE IT. JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS.

Glad to hear it, I will chat with you later and elsewhere.......Have some stuff to discuss

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW THAT A RUMOR HAS SURFACED ABOUT ME NOT BEING AT SOS. I HAVE BEEN WITH JIM AND SOS FOR A LONG TIME AND WILL DO ALL I CAN TO SEE THE TRACK AND JIM MAKE IT. JUST WANTED TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE KNOWS.

that's a new one on me but glad to hear that you're sticking around

ure lucky if you leave dont show up n c-town you better have someone watching you

Thats good to hear Jeff. I know at times it isn't easy, but in the long run it is still a lot of fun. Good luck K.C.

You know that i will hang in there as long as jim can keep his head above the edge and thanks for the support. hope to see ya'll in nov. for the hacoc

Archived