BOMBER FROM STS

Well i ran a car that was legal for sts this year i bought it from a guy that races at sts. and i had to change a little bit of stuff not much, like the carb and seat, and belts, but im pretty sure you can run it and as of of age 18 to run there, or if they are younger i think they have to have 3 or 4 years of racing under there belt.

THE AGE WILL BE IMPORTANT CAUSE STS HAS A HANDFULL OF REALLY YOUNG DRIVERS, 13 & 14 YEARS OF AGE & IN TOP 8 IN POINTS.

I will keep that in mind. It will be later tonight before I post something, been real busy and haven't had an opportunity to look it over. I will though and I will keep the age thing in mind as well...Thanks for the info...

THE AGE WILL BE IMPORTANT CAUSE STS HAS A HANDFULL OF REALLY YOUNG DRIVERS, 13 & 14 YEARS OF AGE & IN TOP 8 IN POINTS.

Can you give me a call so we can talk about this further. As you know the Bomber's would have to run with the Farm Trucks and this class races for a 6-pack and a Hot Dog for the rest of the year. I can't have anyone under 21 racing for that but I may be able to get them something else. Give me a call when you can at the information below.

All STS Bombers are welcome to come and race with the Farm Trucks at anytime for the remainder of 2010. This class does not race for a purse until 2011. Entry Fee is free, all you have to buy is a pit pass to race. There is no registration fee. For any questions contact me at the information below.

When you say bomber r you talking about real bombers r something that is going to start out as a bomber and end up being something else,

For the remainder of 2010 STS Bombers can come and run with the Farm Trucks per STS Bomber rules. In 2011 it will be Pure Stock based off of the Houston area Pure Stock and our Farm Truck rules. These two sets of rules are very close and can be tweaked with a few minor adjustments. I haven't seen a real Bomber style class in a long time. Our plan is to keep it simple, safe and inexpensive as well as an entry level style class.

Archived