WAYNE BROWN

Del Harris

thursday wayne had a mild heart attact, he stayed in the hospital until yesterday, i went to the track today to find out this information, as i stood in his home and talk with him, i could see that he had 4 new prescriptions that needed to be filled, i talk with him a couple of hours while he was also tending to the care of his wife, he did have a care taker that could watch joan while i took him to get his medicine, he said he was doing ok, but he just had so much to do. i stayed with him until 4:00 pm, i'm sorry i did not have a computor there to let everyone know in case they were comming out, if i had a phone list, it would be very helpful, please remember to keep wayne and his family in all our prayers, thanks, del

to top off even that, his very ill wife had a grand mall seizure this morning, wayne carried he to the car by him self and took her to the emergency room, she had bitten her toung will she was having the seizure, i know this is bad because i have a daughter with cebral palsy and has seizures, i wish to all our fellow racers to keep wayne and joan in their prayers, i feel so bad for them and want GOD to just help them out. GOD bless the brown family and help them with healing, strenth, and your love, in JESUS name, AMEN. thanks, del

thanks mac 70, they need inspiration right now, wayne is tore up with his feelings, any and everyone that can give them help, is well appreciated.

Archived