Flyer for the Aaron Hudgeons Memorial this weekend at TRP

NickHolt

This one is just a few days away. Sources tell me the likes of Paul White, Steven Whiteaker Jr., Victor Lindsey, and Howard Willis (Howard who?), will be there.

Gonna be one that can't be missed this Saturday.

I know who Howard Willis is, but who is this guy Victor Lindsey? :blink:

how about tricky mickey

Yepper, Trickey Mickey Helms too. And recent STS feature winner Dustin Butcher... And Dr. James Blaylock and bro Brandon Blaylock... And, Lawrence "the George Strait of Dirt Track Racing" Mikulencak.... And, Vince "Shiner's own" Louden.... And, G.W. "track champion" Hessong...

Help me out here. Let's get a roll call. Who am I missing from the Corpus Contingent? Who am I mising from the Golden Crescent / Rice Belt? Who am I missing from the Houston side?

How about Hoefling? How about Larry Paris? I'm a little out of touch with the class right now. Y'all help me out here....

We should also see Jeff Nix, The Pink Posse(Andy), The list is going to be long and distinguished. I never did get in touch with the 771 car driver, Westley Malcher or something like that, or Joseph Penny 4p car, so if yall are reading this forum I would like to invite yall to come race with us. Good clean drivers and always fun to race with. I would also like to see the Rodriguez brothers show up also, since they have one of the last Rush chassis built.

I want to wish TRP a GOOD Saturday night of racing. Good luck to all the drivers, but especially good luck to all my drivers from STS. Ya''l put on a good show. Wish I could be there to watch. But I am sick and will be unable to get up to Edna. I will be thinking about all of you. I was so looking forward to coming to TRP to watch, since I never really get to watch a race too busy scoring.

HAVE FUN.

Archived