**Roll Call for Late Models**

I was asked by some in the Houston area to see who was all planning on running for the new Payout for this class on 08-28-10. Several of these teams have committed to race with us in 2011 under the new TSLMS Rules that we will be running. Others that race SUPR Series have committed to running with us on their off nights from the series so 2011 for this class should be a huge boost. Let me hear you fellows can we get 10 or more to start the new pay scale off right? Here are the ones that have stated they will be here on the 28th.

1. Mitch Wagner

2. Rick Begnaud

3. Kevin Migura

4. Kevin Sitton

5. Jesse Harris (If the car is finished, bring it to me... :P)

6. Mike Wagner (I am assuming as I have not spoke to Mike)

7. Mr. Kacier (Forgive me but I do not know your first name. I am assuming as well)

8. Mr. Klemzing (Per my Houston VIP)

9. Mr. Pearcy (If he is off work)

There are three others here local that I would love to see out there as well. If they can come out that would give us a total of 12 cars and one heck of a kick off for the new purse payout. Let's get on the horn and round them up, I know it will be hard with the SUPR race in Mesquite but it's real close to a full purse payout and Jim and I would love to kick this new payout off in style.

If anyone has any questions please contact me at anytime at the information below.

your not driving his car first lol.... but someone didnt get the parts this week that he will need either lol! Slacker ha ha jk :lol:

Hey I called him... :lol: They had the wrong bumper but I got it taken care of... :P Okay he can drive first since it is his car but I did tell him if he needed help this weekend working on it to give me a shout, that way I can sneak in and set the seat up for me... :lol: They have the topless this weekend so all the Late Model companies are a little off their game right now...

Now there is a thought maybe we should make The Havoc a Topless event.... ;)

Just wanted to get this one rolling again as well. I spoke with some Houston Teams last night that are still planning on making it but as I understand there may be two that are not back together yet for this weekend. Here is what I have as of now:

1. Kevin Migura

2. Rick Begnaud

3. Kevin Sitton

4. Doug Ivy

5. Keith Pearcy

6. Mr. Klenzing

7. Mike Wagner

8. Randy Kacier

9. Mitch Wagner (If he is back together)

10. Eric Neal (If he is back together)

11. Gary Rollo (If he is up to it)

12. David K. (If Mike gets the new motor finished)(Note to Chuck: Load it up and come on down)

13. Jesse Harris (Note to Jesse: Parts are here, still... :lol:)(You know we love ya)

There are some others that I am not sure about from Houston and Victoria areas. This could be the biggest car count in this class of the year. Best of all is the new Payout schedule for this class based off of a full field (10). I honestly believe with the payout we have established, the TSLMS Rule Package and three solid years to build this class it will come back to life...At least I hope so... :P

Just wanted to get this one rolling again as well. I spoke with some Houston Teams last night that are still planning on making it but as I understand there may be two that are not back together yet for this weekend. Here is what I have as of now:

1. Kevin Migura

2. Rick Begnaud

3. Kevin Sitton

4. Doug Ivy

5. Keith Pearcy

6. Mr. Klenzing

7. Mike Wagner

8. Randy Kacier

9. Mitch Wagner (If he is back together)

10. Eric Neal (If he is back together)

11. Gary Rollo (If he is up to it)

12. David K. (If Mike gets the new motor finished)(Note to Chuck: Load it up and come on down)

13. Jesse Harris (Note to Jesse: Parts are here, still... :lol:)(You know we love ya)

There are some others that I am not sure about from Houston and Victoria areas. This could be the biggest car count in this class of the year. Best of all is the new Payout schedule for this class based off of a full field (10). I honestly believe with the payout we have established, the TSLMS Rule Package and three solid years to build this class it will come back to life...At least I hope so... :P

I thought there as free delievery to our house! LOL jk :-P

Mitchy Bobby's #9 will be there .My parts arrived today.May be some late night thrashing and some sledgehammer finnessing but the old dog will be there. Hope all the Houston posse will make it. Looking foward to Saturday night.

That's great to hear Mitch...If everyone shows that stated they would we should have 10+...Looks like it will be a cool deal...

Archived