Late Models are coming back, Aug.21, 2010

TRP

Allright, here is the scoop. August 21st, 2010 is our last "points" night of the year and it is Double Points awarded to the racers. There are still some battles in several classes in the points and anything can happen. :o

We will be running all classes! Including: the "LATE MODELS"!! Yes the big boys are coming back this week to get a taste of Texana again. We are looking to run this class next year and we are excited about that.

Track update. I worked the track up on Sunday and got some rain on it Monday, and then again on Thursday. This is great news!! There should be moisture in the the track! :blink: This will make the track Wicked fast!! B) And no dust!

So come on out and play or just to spectate! Races start at 7:30pm. I will be there!! Hope you are too!!!

It was nice to see them back on the track there. It was also one of the better races of the night. Its hard to believe that the 15m car has been driven for almost a year though. Good job guys.

Thanks Ricky for making the haul. You and Kevin put on some of the best racing at our track Saturday Nite. Hope you can make our last two race nights. I'll let you know the dates as soon as we get them posted.

Archived