THR Grands

jamie37

I was just wondering what the grands are getting for being out there. I know they don't get paid for winning so how does all that work. Do they get something at the end of the year, or are they just spending money every weekend and getting nothing back. I am just interested cause me and my boyfriend are going to start racing grand.

They actually do get a purse, but it's not much. I don't think they were paying purses when it was just THR-owned cars out there, but now that there are other cars racing, I think they will be paying out. Maybe Nick can tell us what the purse is.

I also heard that the 3 car was claimed last night.

cs

Yes, you are correct Chase. They do pay a purse, but not to the ones driving the THR cars. They are just doing it for fun. What that purse is I do not know. But, I don't think it is very much.

And the 3 car being claimed was a joke on Mike. I heard he was shocked and just couldn't believe it. But fell for it. :)

:lol::lol:

That's good stuff. He was telling me how they just put another motor in that car this weekend. I bet he was shocked to hear it had been claimed, but I'm glad for him that it was a joke.

See you guys next weekend.

cs

Regarding the Grand Class purse. My understanding is that it pays $75 to win, $50 for second, $25 for third and something like $15 for the rest of the field.

I didn't see many people leaving before the Grand Class race this time. This is going to be one of those things that catch on in a big way.

Nick Holt

I am cheering for the BAt Mobile, I heard the JOKER drives the LIMO sometimes. LOL

BatMan is sure having problems catching The Limo.. Golly GEE BATMAN ..........lol

I think the Grand stock looks like a blast to race.

I am on the list for the ride along program...LMAO

I want to ride in the limo one race.

I may get to ride along with BAt Man...

Victory Lane

:D hey after my one lap in the lm race i went up into the stands and all the racing was good everybody seemed to be having a great time the grands race was great that the ss was great and so was all the others i was watching the people and they all stayed for the whole night i think everybody really was happy with gitting out of there so early that i think was a huge reason every body had a good time. you can only sit there so long and enjoy things so long jim and bryan you should sit in the stands for one complete show it will change a lotr of the way you think of a show. it was all good .

Archived