**Super Stocks for The Havoc**

Here is your chance to get on The Havoc Schedule. Ison Body & Paint, sponsor of the number 28 Super Stock (Leeland Waddell) has offered to PAY entry fee for the first 12 Super Stocks that sign up for The Havoc. This is entry fee only, you still have to pay for your Pit Pass. This is an awesome gesture by some great people. To pre-register for this class only call me at 361-212-7460 ASAP as I am sure these spots will go quick.

A huge Thanks to Ison Body & Paint in Austin Texas.....

as of now the 26f will be there....as long as i have a car

That's cool, we look forward to having the red 26F back in the fight...I have got to call Sonny and see if him, Mike and David are coming...

I do plan to be there, the date change has given me a greater chance to be there. Friday is still in question b/c I have a fb game that night, but I will def. be there Saturday.

At that, hows the Super Stock look for this weekend? The 00 will finally be back in action after a 3 month layoff or longer. Anyone else plan to make it out?

Also, Leland tell your sponsor thank you very much for that offer, and whomever else has pitched in money..

Archived