Schedule

why dont we open the rules a little more and call them"modified trucks"

:lol:, love the thought but we have to keep cost down. The rules package we will be using will be the same as some other tracks. It will allow some cars from other tracks to come in and race with us when they would like. Honestly I think this class, given time, will be as popular as the Street Stock class. It will be fairly inexpensive with a decent purse. It's also the type of class that will allow those coming from a Mini to step in without having to jump in a Street Stock. It's just going to be an all around cool class.

You know with the new paint and all..It's modified!!!!!! :lol:

hey man its cool. all i wanna say and im gonna say it here "ONLINE" i know everyone thinks my truck is so soopped up, but i can say the advantage is the tires and wheels. it was like day and night when we put those tires on there. u can run a hell of alot lower air pressure and when u hit it she moves rather than spins. i saw it in both the heat and feature when we got the green there were 6 trucks spinning all over the place and one ugly beet up mother moving down the outside? so b-4 yall say all that crap again, i offered aset of tires to another truck for the feature to really show them how much of an advantage it is. thanks

hey man its cool. all i wanna say and im gonna say it here "ONLINE" i know everyone thinks my truck is so soopped up, but i can say the advantage is the tires and wheels. it was like day and night when we put those tires on there. u can run a hell of alot lower air pressure and when u hit it she moves rather than spins. i saw it in both the heat and feature when we got the green there were 6 trucks spinning all over the place and one ugly beet up mother moving down the outside? so b-4 yall say all that crap again, i offered aset of tires to another truck for the feature to really show them how much of an advantage it is. thanks

take a o away and add a t on soopped up and they may catch you ( stopped up )

Just want to say thanks again for the offer. Really wish my pit crew would have helped switch them out!! LOL love you babe!

Thanks for the offer..One day she will catch you.

no problem man. we all wanna do good and most important be safe and this really did the trick, u wouldnt believe how much of a difference they made, u feel like u have control.

i agree, those tires are the difference. when they opened up the rules on tires, thats when everybody spaced out. and i know you dont have more power than me.....

AMEM! wow i hope the pick on kyle week is over! nah i dont care atleast people are thinking about u good or bad.

Archived