RULES

how much longer do we have to wait to see the new rules for the "BOMBER" class? just checking and seeing if these rules are going to apply as of the next race or when they shall apply?

Good question I'm really interested to know when everything is going to be finalized. A lot of people are building and buying new cars but can't bc they don't know what to expect for next year.

how much longer do we have to wait to see the new rules for the "BOMBER" class? just checking and seeing if these rules are going to apply as of the next race or when they shall apply?

The Late Model's will be Crate and the rules are done. I will put them on the website at the end of the year as we will finish out the year with the TSLMS Rules.

Sport Mod rules are finished as well, they are simply the IMCA Sport Mod rules with the exception of an H500 and an unstamped wheel. Everything else must be IMCA Sport Mod Rule. As it stands right now we will be Non-Sanctioned.

Street Stock, Super Stock, Dwarfs and Mini will stay the same.

The new Pure Stock rules are almost complete. John and Kurt made some adjustments and are waiting for me to get sometime to look them over and post them.

Modified is still an unknown.

Of course I understand but again keep in mind most tracks dont post anything until season is competely over and well then you have holidays bla bla bla and then first of the year things get decided on. So with that being said posting them however soon is a big big help no matter if its this week or next month!

We are wondering if anything is changing for 2010

Just got off the phone with Jim, for the remainder of the year Farm Trucks will remain the same rules. For the remainder of the year the purse for this class will still be a 6-pack and hot dog. Next year once the cars are added this class will then run for the Pure Stock Purse. Your entry fee for the remainder of this year will still be the $ 25.00 Pit Pass.

As for The Havoc you are on the schedule for Friday Night only. The winner will get a CASE OF BEER!

Just got off the phone with Jim, for the remainder of the year Farm Trucks will remain the same rules. For the remainder of the year the purse for this class will still be a 6-pack and hot dog. Next year once the cars are added this class will then run for the Pure Stock Purse. Your entry fee for the remainder of this year will still be the $ 25.00 Pit Pass.

As for The Havoc you are on the schedule for Friday Night only. The winner will get a CASE OF BEER!

Might have to bring the white ford back out for that one

I assume when you say crate you mean with the shady oaks motor option as well, right? We all know there is only one car with a crate motor and that car has not been out all year.

Pit Monkey

No SOS option. Crate 602 or 604 only. This isn't about one car this is about some from other areas that still have their Crate Packages that would like to come run. Either we try something new or we cut the class. Last years plan didn't work and this years plan was even worse. This Crate deal is locked in for three years which will give this class ample time to grow. I have stated this before and will state it again, If this class doesn't grow it will not be because Jim and I didn't give it an opportunity to grow it will be because the drivers didn't support it. As far as the one car you are speaking of, you can't lump him in that group alone. I can think of three cars other than his that have not been out all year as well. Regardless of their reasons they still have not been out all year. When that happens it leaves a Promoter in a situation where he/she has to figure out a way to bring in others from different areas or cut the class. On that note I have also stated that if the current TSLMS Rule Package produces between now and the end of the year I am not beyond using those rules next year. I think they have a great set of rules with the exception of the weight on Crate Cars. I think more weight needs to be added to the Open & Spec Engine cars, but that can be handled in due time. Hope to see your car back out soon, if I can answer anything else give me a shout at the info below.

If the Mini Stock rules are going to stay the same, will they be enforced next year? (Stock, Stock, Stock?)

Specifically:

Carbs (stock carbs)

Tires (8" Max)

Rims (Stock)

Motors being Fueled as designed (Carbs on Carb Motors, Fi on Fi motors)

And does the "Hoosier Tires ONLY" apply to the Mini Stocks too?

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

hopefully real soon i hope they make it inexpensive so a person can build a car cheap and compete

If the Mini Stock rules are going to stay the same, will they be enforced next year? (Stock, Stock, Stock?) Yes they will be enforced.

Specifically:

Carbs (stock carbs)

Tires (8" Max)

Rims (Stock)

Motors being Fueled as designed (Carbs on Carb Motors, Fi on Fi motors)

And does the "Hoosier Tires ONLY" apply to the Mini Stocks too? Yes they will be on Hoosiers

Any input would be greatly appreciated!

hopefully real soon i hope they make it inexpensive so a person can build a car cheap and compete

Yes this class will be inexpensive and it will be an entry level type class. This will be a Pure Stock class and will also be the next step for anyone coming from the Mini class.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived