How many late models?

team32

The #9 MitchyBobby latemodel will be there,and I'm almost possitive the # 18 of Michael Wagner will also be there. I think the #15m is going to show up if every thing is ready. How about the Houston posse, how many cars will show? Look foward to seeing you there.

Hey Mitch

if the 15m needs a driver I will give it a try. haha :lol:

The #9 MitchyBobby latemodel will be there,and I'm almost possitive the # 18 of Michael Wagner will also be there. I think the #15m is going to show up if every thing is ready. How about the Houston posse, how many cars will show? Look foward to seeing you there.

As far as I know, I'm the only one coming to Texana. There are several of us that are going to SOS on the 28th. I'm pretty hyped about the next couple of months of racing.. thanks agian to the guys at SOS and TRP for hosting us. If things go well we are going to head over La. and Ms. for a couple of crate races before year's end too...

Hey Mitch

if the 15m needs a driver I will give it a try. haha :lol:

Hey Joe, not this weekend maybe next, IF Michelle lets you, and you win a arm wrestle contest with Chris, we'll see if there are any other hurdles in the way. :P

We love yah man!

Hey Joe, not this weekend maybe next, IF Michelle lets you, and you win a arm wrestle contest with Chris, we'll see if there are any other hurdles in the way. :P

We love yah man!

I will take some of that arm wrestling action, if I can drive a late model...lol

Archived