Military Night!

Pro Late Models - 125 Laps

*$200 Pole Award Presented By:

Bama Budweiser of Montgomery*

Other classes running this night will be:

Open Wheels

Street Stock

Buzz

The $how Me the Money series have been pulling in cars from all over the South. With fields of 36,31,31, and 22 this race is shaping up to be one of the biggest races of the season. It will be the last Show Me race before the Alabama 200.

Results

All passed Tech:

1 9 Chase Elliott

2 2 John Bolen

3 27 Jason Young

4 112 Augie Grill

5 71 Kyle Benjamin

6 18h Hunter Robbins

7 40 Tyler Miles

8 82 Jeff Morgan

9 29g Allan Gordon

10 30k Bobby Knox Jr.

11 29a Shanna Ard

12 10 Bill Bethea III

13 05 Gene Kirila

14 4 Chase Knox

15 30h Brandon Hall

16 8 Mark Day

17 43 Justin South

18 93 Kyle Sirizzotti

19 18p Bubba Pollard

20 3 Chris Serio

Jason Young and Kyle Sirizzotti were both fast, Kyle got caught up in a wreck and couldn't continue and had to settle for 18th. Jason was strong all night and got 3rd. No one had anything for Chase, he was fast qualifier and took the lead early. He ran up on a lap car and looped it trying to avoid it. Chase then marched through the field and eventually took the lead from John Bolen and pulled away.

The Elliott win was impressive due to the circumstances of the day. Earlier in the morning Elliotts' hauler driver had an accident with the hauler going into the center divide and disabling the rig. It took several hours to get the hauler back on the road. Seamon wrecker company hauled the trailer to the track and with much effort from the team they had to manually get the car lift down and car out. Everything was toppled and in disarray but no major damage to anything. The driver of the hauler was ok but shook up from the accident. There are pictures of the rig on the companies Facebook page.

Archived