**Updated 2011 Payout**

looks very fair to me.. 400 to win street stock is outstanding.. i did not attend the drivers meeting last night as i was not driving like usual which now im kicking my self in the butt for.. because apparently there were alot of topics discussed..but from what i heard from the guys i was with i liked the sound of things as well as the people i talked too.. so good job kelly and i hope things start improving i will have my street stock back out next race hopefully to help out with car counts .. just thought you could use a little positive feed back

daniel youngblood - street stock 97

I attended the drivers meeting and there was alot of tough things said but they were tough things that nobody likes to talk about until its too late. I cant disagree with very much from the meeting. I think if Kelly and Jim can get half of the items turned around this year it would be great! I know for one I loved leaving Goliad by 11pm and being home by 1:30am. One thing for sure regarding what ever the class is the local guys had better find away back to the track. Lots of out of town cars from all over in all classes are the only reason there is a show. Most tracks have more locals racing then outoftown cars but for some reason this hasnt been the case at SOS. You eliminate cars coming from Corpus, San Antonio, Austin and other areas far away then there is no SOS. Find someone who needs the help getting their cars or trucks back to the track and help em.

the pay out for super stock sounds great. now if everyone will get together and stop crying about money we can put on a great show at sos. come on superstocks let finish out 2010 with a bang. great races lastnight track was awsome. no cautions in the superstock race good job guys cogrates #28 on the win and thanks #3 for traveling every race

I attended the drivers meeting and there was alot of tough things said but they were tough things that nobody likes to talk about until its too late. I cant disagree with very much from the meeting. I think if Kelly and Jim can get half of the items turned around this year it would be great! I know for one I loved leaving Goliad by 11pm and being home by 1:30am. One thing for sure regarding what ever the class is the local guys had better find away back to the track. Lots of out of town cars from all over in all classes are the only reason there is a show. Most tracks have more locals racing then outoftown cars but for some reason this hasnt been the case at SOS. You eliminate cars coming from Corpus, San Antonio, Austin and other areas far away then there is no SOS. Find someone who needs the help getting their cars or trucks back to the track and help em.

when you think back on it.. kc the original flagger and jim were tough in the drivers meetings.. straight to the point our way or the highway.. type stuff.. we thought a few things were a bit harsh at that time.. BUT .. the car counts were great and the stands were packed..

Sometimes harsh is a good thing. You just have to be consistent. It is tough because you don't always see everything that people think you should see. But if you stay consistent it usually work out. It sounds like you all are having some good races and having fun. Keep it up. Miss yall. The Original Calif. Flagman K.C.

Archived