Thanks TRP

MitchyBobby

Ken I didn't get to talk to you after the races saturday but wanted to say thanks for letting the latemodels run . I really enjoyed the track . I really need to work on setups and the only way is track time. PS (I might send you a bill for mowing your infield with my car). HAHA.

Congrats to Ricky for the win and I hope you and John and your fellow Houston area drivers come join us more often as it will help grow our class and teach us some things abuot our setups. If you and John will comeback on the 21st i will pay both of your entry fees.

Ken I didn't get to talk to you after the races saturday but wanted to say thanks for letting the latemodels run . I really enjoyed the track . I really need to work on setups and the only way is track time. PS (I might send you a bill for mowing your infield with my car). HAHA.

Congrats to Ricky for the win and I hope you and John and your fellow Houston area drivers come join us more often as it will help grow our class and teach us some things abuot our setups. If you and John will comeback on the 21st i will pay both of your entry fees.

You are welcome! And thank you for helping our show be a success. I guaranty the track will not be like that again. <_< Wow. :blink: But yall handled it very well and put on a good show. Looking forward to seeing yall on the 21st. :)

You don't have to twist my arm to come back. We had a great time. We just need to come together to get these latemodels back on the track. Its guys like Jim/Kelly and Bruce/Ken that I'm thankful to give us the opportunity to race. I'm going to be out of town this week for the SOS deal but I plan on being back the following week.

Archived