NASCAR Truck Race

F5RACING

I dont know the results of the meeting with NASCAR, but apparently the team is in trouble..The Daisy in Daisy-Ramirez Motorsports co-owns that Koma Unwind drink that sponsors the truck. Some people have been getting on the Facebook page of the Koma Unwind Energy and BeBevCo drinks and saying things like this:

"Bebida Beverage Bebevco Daisy Ramirez Motorsports doesn't pay bills either. Daisy owes money for back payroll and to vendors and for loans unpaid. Check county records for lawsuits. I personnaly have made payments on behalf of Brian and Daisy after the District Attorney sent paperwork to the business and threatened them with arrest warrant...s for numerous bad checks that Brian and Daisy continually issued."

and....

"To Scon @ ihub - you can't muddy the waters. Numerous lawsuits have been filed and are in the process of being filed going back to Daytona and before. Numerous people have filed complaints with the District Attorney for bounced checks for both of them. BW and Daisy Ramirez owe thousands and all you need to do is ask around town and interview people who have worked for him and have done business with them. This is typical of how they do things – they don’t. So yes it is real. The Company will again spend more money defending lawsuits because paying bills is just not fun to do. Better to run up the bills and go racing instead. Denial doesn’t make it go away. People who are owed money for whatever the reason deserve to get paid. Period."

Of course that could just be a disgruntled employee trying to muddy the name of the team, I had heard a report after Daytona that they actually had a couple of their employees took the trucks they used at Daytona..I would think we woulda heard more about that story, but who knows.

Archived