Car Counts

sm44

Just wanted to take a moment to say how nice it is to see the car counts in the pits rising. So many of these topics are who did what to whom or how bad the track is, when a track pulls more mods and sport mods than a track a little north that has been getting good car counts year in and year out it means the track is doing something right. Also nice to see the street count coming up, two or three more and it would make for some good racing to watch. Look forward to see yall in two weeks, stay safe.

joe

I totally agree with Joe. The car counts are going up each week. The track has been good and smooth. I've talked with some of the new drivers (mods) that race elsewhere, and they loved it here. And those mods are looking at coming back too.

Look at the street stock class. Went to having 3 to 10 now.

Got new pure stocks coming out. And new frontrunners and LLM's.

And look at the Modified class. Had 13 mods last night. Next race Greg would have had his mod ready, and would have brought a few others. But... due to the track announcement last night, that's not going to happen now. :(

Just think of all the drivers who have been racing here but weren't here last night due to mechanical issues.

Guys keep up the great work at the track.

And thank you for smoothing out the go kart track. The kiddos appreciated it!!!

YEH THE MOD COUNT JUST KEEPS RISING SUCKS WE R OFF ON THE 28TH TRADED FOR THE MINI SPRINTS OH WELL FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO DO THAT WEEKEND ;);) MAYBE THOSE MINIS CAN MAKE THE CROUD HAPPY SEEMS HOW WE DONT :blink: LOL THE CROUD IS WHAT COUNTS AND IF ITS WHAT THEY WANT THEN SO BE IT ;) AND KUDOS TO THE TRACK ON BOTH SIDES THE DUST GOT SETTLED DOWN AND WAS A RACIE TRACK ;) CONGRATS JASON BORLACE U HAD THAT CAR ON A RAIL

CAR COUNTS ARE UP AND ALWAYS HELPS FOR GREAT RACING. I GOTTA GIVE IT UP FOR THE DRIVERS PUTTING ON SOME GREAT CLEAN RACING. PURESTOCKS FROM EXPERIENCE I REALLY ENJOY RACING WITH YOU ALL KEEP IT UP OUT THERE. THAT GOES FOR ALL CLASSES.

I always do not agree with what the track officals, flag man, tech guy or track owners has to say but I-37 3 years ago was not even close to the track that it is now. This facility has become a great place to race and every week there are improvements made. The first time I raced at this track a few years back, the race was to miss the ruts and bumps that would tear up a car.

Thank you to all of the staff for providing us a race track that we can call home and that shows improvements every time we show up.

Craig Crawley

hats off to purestock # 88 brandy R.she got a hell of awin in the heat race,i saw that left tire raise off the ground comin off turn four several times...you guys better watch out cause shes the rising star in the pures!!!Way to go Brandy!!!!

Just wanted to take a moment to say how nice it is to see the car counts in the pits rising. So many of these topics are who did what to whom or how bad the track is, when a track pulls more mods and sport mods than a track a little north that has been getting good car counts year in and year out it means the track is doing something right. Also nice to see the street count coming up, two or three more and it would make for some good racing to watch. Look forward to see yall in two weeks, stay safe.

joe

its taken 4 months to do it but Double D Racing finally got both cars out there in the streetstocks.still gotta get the bugs worked out but we are finally out there.thanks to alot of help and advice in the pits and all our sponsors and supporters we can get out there and have some fun with everybody else.looking forward into getting another streetstock out there before the year is over.....Also, does anybody know a good lawyer? my wife said if i bring another car home she will divorce me.......?????!!!!!

I MENT WE DONT RACE TIL LTHE 28TH THATS ALMOST THREE WEEKS OFF AND KINDA HARD TO BELEIVE BUT HEY WHAT EVER THATS THERE CHOICE I HAVE A TRUCK AND CAN TRAVEL (AND HAVE B 4)BUT THOSE THAT CANT THAT KINDA SUCKS ;)

Now would be a great time to get Shady Oaks sanctioned IMCA

Give a guy an option when one is of

Think it would help car counts at both tracks

Archived