Shady Oaks in 2011...

As some of you may know I have accepted the duties of Sales, Marketing, Promotions and Public Relations for the facility. I will also be assisting Jim with race night procedures and operational duties.

There will be several changes for 2011 so please pay close attention to this forum as I will be posting those changes.

On a personal note I would like to say Thanks to a friend for understanding and supporting me in taking on this task. The respect you showed me when I approached you about this is why Carrie and I consider you part of the family.

Later today I will be posting the the Payout's for 2011 along with some information concerning the Late Models.

If anyone has any questions please feel to contact me at 361-212-7460 or you can email me at sales@caglemotorsports.com

This is very good news in my mind. I know also that you have a real love for this sport and a special ability to get some special events going that make it good for all.

Also, speaking from my personal perspective and observing the business overall, it is critically important for SOS and Texana to be as synchronized as possible on schedules, rules, etc., as they share a large portion of the Victoria / Golden Crescent / Rice Belt customer base. Understandably the tracks are separate business entities, but there is simply no way around the fact that they do share a very common customer base, unique to any other tracks. That's just how it is regardless of what anyone would ever want to think. Not preaching here, but please keep that trend going when planning schedules, special events, etc., as that will benefit most all of us who are dual customers.

This is very good news in my mind. I know also that you have a real love for this sport and a special ability to get some special events going that make it good for all.

Also, speaking from my personal perspective and observing the business overall, it is critically important for SOS and Texana to be as synchronized as possible on schedules, rules, etc., as they share a large portion of the Victoria / Golden Crescent / Rice Belt customer base. Understandably the tracks are separate business entities, but there is simply no way around the fact that they do share a very common customer base, unique to any other tracks. That's just how it is regardless of what anyone would ever want to think. Not preaching here, but please keep that trend going when planning schedules, special events, etc., as that will benefit most all of us who are dual customers.

Hope y'all consider I37 as well. I realize it is a little farther but it would be really nice if all 3 tracks were on the same page.

jmho

That is friggen awesome! Just this past weekend I told you guys you needed to play a much bigger role in the racing area! Simply selling parts is one thing but you guys are honestly people persons and communicate well! Thats half the battle. I am so proud of you guys and Jim for understand how big of a job he really has. We look fwd to sponsoring and helping in any way we can. Again congrads to everyone involved!

I would like to say a big Thank You to everyone who has called and emailed. It will take us sometime to get where we need to be but we will get there. I have several different irons in the fire that will not just benifit the facility but it will benifit drivers, owners and THE FANS! Be patient, professional and most of all supportive and it will come back 10 fold.

For those who have asked about Cagle Motorsports I can truly say that WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE! Carrie and I plan on being here for a long time to come! We would like to thank everyone for there business and support. Sorry we did not put anything out for this month but kinda been busy :P. As normal anyone and everyone will receive a 5% discount just for purchasing through us!

Good Luck in your endeavor Kelly, God knows the track needs the help. I just hope for racings sake that too much damage hasnt been done already. I see on one of the other threads where the trouble is already starting...I wish you all the best. Its hard to get 5 people to agree that water is wet..lol

Good Luck in your endeavor Kelly, God knows the track needs the help. I just hope for racings sake that too much damage hasnt been done already. I see on one of the other threads where the trouble is already starting...I wish you all the best. Its hard to get 5 people to agree that water is wet..lol

I appreciate that Victor. I for one beleive the damage can be resolved and the facility can and will re-bound. There will always be problems in any business, there will always be solutions. Sometimes the solution may not be the most popular but we have to deal with it none the less. I am looking forward to working with everyone and getting things back on track and making SOS a place that you can race and have fun racing. I have taken out stock in Advil and if that doesn't work I will call you or Connie to get the name of those calming pills... :lol:

• 5 months later...
As some of you may know I have accepted the duties of Sales, Marketing, Promotions and Public Relations for the facility. I will also be assisting Jim with race night procedures and operational duties.

There will be several changes for 2011 so please pay close attention to this forum as I will be posting those changes.

On a personal note I would like to say Thanks to a friend for understanding and supporting me in taking on this task. The respect you showed me when I approached you about this is why Carrie and I consider you part of the family.

Later today I will be posting the the Payout's for 2011 along with some information concerning the Late Models.

If anyone has any questions please feel to contact me at 361-212-7460 or you can email me at sales@caglemotorsports.com

Has these arrangements changed?

Has these arrangements changed?

as most of you know this post was made by Kelly back in august. since then after a successful 2010 season Kelly has taken on a paying job with a large company. he also needed to take care of his wife after having successful brain surgery. we had 147 racers, family and friends at our year end banquet to end our season on a very positive note. i fully expect with our new schedule for 2011 that our season will start on the same positive note... with time gone by and my health and straight improving i am finally capable to take over my duties as own/promoter of shadyoaks speedway.

i can be contacted on this forum or by phone and email listed on our webpage!!!!

Thanks jim for the new schedule, and keeping the supers we are looking forward to the season and really glad you are doing well , so lets get all the supers ready folks and go have some fun, thanks again waddell

THATS WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT........WADDELL!!!!! THX JIM!

Archived