So........who won all that money

well?

I was there and dont even know who won the street stock class I was hung up in the tech line while they ran. I know Brian Brooks won the limited class. and we did have 15 cars show.

well?

In the street stocks #1 Adam Perks crossed the line first, but I heard later he was dq'd....that gave the win to #23 David Brunes and Stephan second place....Stephan got the two track challenge bonus....

In the limiteds, #25 Brian Brooks won and in the modifieds #00 won....

Yo Randy another long night! I think we had 19 cars total. I believe they were expecting alot more cars in all classes instead they got an average draw. The track was wet wet wet for heat race and tacky tacky tacky for feature. Last night was nothing but horsepower as everyone simply flat footed it the whole race. Top 6 or 7 were pretty darn fast because of the track conditions. The big money brought out alittle excessive driving on some to say the least. The 1x cleared the field and walked away only to be dq'ed in tech for very low vacuum. #23 David Burns who ran the best he has all year ended up the winner, I finished 2nd with 7b, 31 and 50 finishing in top 5. #77 Shaffer blew a motor while running 3rd about midway damn tacky track is about what thats good for however it was smooth and fast! From my seat it was yet another action packed race!

Yo Randy another long night! I think we had 19 cars total. I believe they were expecting alot more cars in all classes instead they got an average draw. The track was wet wet wet for heat race and tacky tacky tacky for feature. Last night was nothing but horsepower as everyone simply flat footed it the whole race. Top 6 or 7 were pretty darn fast because of the track conditions. The big money brought out alittle excessive driving on some to say the least. The 1x after bouncing off everyone cleared the field and walked away only to be dq'ed in tech for very low vacuum. #23 David Burns who ran the best he has all year ended up the winner, I finished 2nd with 7b, 31 and 50 finishing in top 5. #77 Shaffer blew a motor while running 3rd about midway damn tacky track is about what thats good for however it was smooth and fast! From my seat it was yet another action packed race!

nope nope nope! 7B spun out 31 right in front of me after he broke a rocker (as he was dropping back quick) .. he hit thirty one in left rear quarter coming out of turn 2 .. (dont know if it was on purpose or not) .. so i got on the brakes and missed 31.. caution did not come out and 7b finished in front of me.. i got 5th with 31 behind me.. sorry had to correct it as i was very happy with my top 5 ! so i would assume it was 1x,23,149,50,7B,97,31 .. then 1x got dqed and by the way stephan.. im with you on the dry slick thing now.. aside from it eating my tires .. i hated dry slick with the el camino.. but hte few times it has been dry slick this year i have done very well .. and i hated track packing as it was so nasty my car was about 300 pounds heavier than it should have been.. and the huge mounds broke my chin spoiler and pushed mud all in my radiator and everything else.. what a mess..

Way to go dude not bad for no oil pressure. Sounds like you had your own pinball action going on hehe! I would like to send congrads to David as well! He is there every week competiting and finally got him a great win on a big night! Great Job! Too bad the 35 was taken out he had a good run going himself. That tacky wet track is simply too hard on the cars plus a major pain in the ass having to clean up the mess. I cant see the track being able to do that very much and have enough dirt to race on. They lost tons of racing surface last night and lots of engines didnt survive or were hurt pretty good! I will buy tires all day long verses engines and drivetrain parts. Wait til next race you will see more cars drop out because of last weeks track conditions.

Way to go dude not bad for no oil pressure. Sounds like you had your own pinball action going on hehe! I would like to send congrads to David as well! He is there every week competiting and finally got him a great win on a big night! Great Job! Too bad the 35 was taken out he had a good run going himself. That tacky wet track is simply too hard on the cars plus a major pain in the ass having to clean up the mess. I cant see the track being able to do that very much and have enough dirt to race on. They lost tons of racing surface last night and lots of engines didnt survive or were hurt pretty good! I will buy tires all day long verses engines and drivetrain parts. Wait til next race you will see more cars drop out because of last weeks track conditions.

yeah .. i was kinda thinking that my self..i was really hoping aloto f the cars that came would have a good time.. i miss the good ole days when the pits were packed fans were happy and there was good rounded competition i think im gonna go ahead and try to run next week.. might just take it easy on my car..it had 80 pounds at idle this morning <_< ..started fine.. didnt sound like any spun bearings or anything.. oil looks good.. buti kid you not .. it was 8 to 11 pounds at 6k rpm last night.. im gonna put some thicker oil in er and let er go this last race helped me out in points.. i think im in 6th now.. i guess we will see when it gets posted.. i dont see my self getting in the top 5 in points.. thatd be awesome.. but if i can hold 6th id be happy.. thats what i got last year.. 5th or 6th.. cant remember..good luck with the 186 and hopefully ill see yall next week.. and as far as cleaning the mess i washed for about 6 hours today

hehe we did too poor car wash guy hates my mud but loves my money! Add an extra quart of oil over and above what you normally run. Wont hurt anything but helps assure you not running out of oil espically on tracks when you are flat footing it around. The competition we have had the last 2 weeks is what I was used to running at Big H and Battlegrounds everyweek years back. Lots of cars and lots of competition. 186 is itching for a return

Archived