PURSE FOR LIMITEDS

I believe it said for 15 cars then that's the payout...

STILL NO PAY DOWN ALL WE SEE IS A LOT OF IFS AND ANDS WHAT IF THERES NOT 15 CARS WHAT IS THE PROBLEM SHOWING ALL PAY OUTS ARE YOU SCARED THIS HAS HAPPENED BEFORE DONT WANT TO TRAVEL THEN GET SURPRISED SHOW ALL :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

looks like everyone doing a great job helping out SOS but. i haven't seen anything guaranteed yet. everything on here says $550 for 15 cars but i called yesterday and whoever answers the track phone said $550 is guaranteed at 20 cars... and its hard to get people to go race when they don't know what 2nd 3rd or 4th pay. nobody wants to show up finish in the top 5 and get $50. how about instead of putting all the money on top if we get 15 cars you see if SOS and the other contributors can somehow guarantee this for the top 5

1st $550

2nd $350

3rd $200

4th $175

5th $150

I believe it said for 15 cars then that's the payout...

sorry so long getting back to you, aside from my personal business i do work a full time job from 7 to 4. the payout is at my shop, when i get off at 4 i will post the payout. any other questions or concerns please feel free to contact me at number listed below.

Kelly - You can take my two $50 add ons and use them wherever you and the track management feel it is most needed . I originally said 1st and 2nd, but it's your call. And, once I hand it over, it is y'alls to administer, whether it's 5 cars, 10 cars, or whatever. Initially, I said 15 cars as a prompt, but given I know a few are making a trip they don't usually haul to SOS, you can use my contribution regardless. So, mine is now guaranteed as bonuses.

nobody like racing where there is no guaranteed purse myself included
yep folks need to know exactly what they are racing for..... jr makes a very good point that alot of racers also believe in....

ok everyone theirs the answer to car count racers want guaranteed purse and average pay to include five places lets get this corrected and finish year out on good note and look forward to next year with good purses><<<::?// :P:)

Archived