LIMITED MODIFIEDS!

Well Monty you know Cagle Motorsports will be throwing some money in the pot!

Excellent!!!!

And, since Steve Jr. is making the haul, I'm going to study my finances and try to throw in more, prolly for 2nd place. Other folks will need some extra purse too... :lol: Will post by Thursday.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent!!!! If you want me to post it here on the forum for them on the amount and what place, let me know via PM or call my cell on Thursday....

And, since Steve Jr. is making the haul, I'm going to study my finances and try to throw in more, prolly for 2nd place. Other folks will need some extra purse too... :lol: Will post by Thursday.

Thanks Monty, I will post it sometime tomorrow. As a sponsor of the 175 car Brian and I want to do something as Cagle Motorsports, Nematek Computer Solutions and Last Minute Racing combined. Cagle Motorsports may even throw a little something Stevie's way if he brings both cars!

Excellent!!!! If you want me to post it here on the forum for them on the amount and what place, let me know via PM or call my cell on Thursday....

Stevie said he was possibly bringing Danny Brown and JJ

If I understand this correctly we have

SOS--------$ 550.00

Monty------$ 50.00

Albrecht---$ 100.00

Harris------$ 100.00

TOTAL OF $ 800.00 FOR FIRST AS OF RIGHT NOW WITH A CAR COUNT OF 15???? As I stated earlier Cagle Motorsports, Nematek Computer Solutions and Last Minute Racing will be putting something in the pot as well after we all get together tomorrow. If this is correct let me know ASAP I have some people from Houston, San Antonio and other areas waiting to hear.

I got $50 to give to this class to add to first place if a minimum of 15 cars show to race... Not feature starters. Minimum of 15 pay to race, even if a couple break before the feature.. Soon as the track tells me there are 15 signed in for the night, I'll place my $50 in an envelope and hand it to the pay window to add to their payout for 1st.

If anyone can talk Steven Whitaker Jr. into showing, let me know. If you get him there, I'll do something else too. Yep, I'm a fan....

Anyone interested in meeting or beating my $50 add on to the purse.

looks like you deserve some credit for helping out with the purses and car counts monty good job on promoting!!

If I understand this correctly we have

SOS--------$ 550.00

Monty------$ 50.00

Albrecht---$ 100.00

Harris------$ 100.00

TOTAL OF $ 800.00 FOR FIRST AS OF RIGHT NOW WITH A CAR COUNT OF 15???? As I stated earlier Cagle Motorsports, Nematek Computer Solutions and Last Minute Racing will be putting something in the pot as well after we all get together tomorrow. If this is correct let me know ASAP I have some people from Houston, San Antonio and other areas waiting to hear.

Kelly - The amount above is correct for me. And, I counted my piggy bank. Put me down for another $50 for 2nd place. That'll be it for me....

well Yall have fun, I will keep my trouble making car on jack stands, unless Texana runs or I get a phone call from Jim.Besides I dont know how much more my suspension can take of those corn rows on that track.

looks like you deserve some credit for helping out with the purses and car counts monty good job on promoting!!

Nah..... I was just inspired by what Brian and Kelly are doing with this subject....

And Brian, I never count Mickey out... He is a given on being a front runner...

well Yall have fun, I will keep my trouble making car on jack stands, unless Texana runs or I get a phone call from Jim.Besides I dont know how much more my suspension can take of those corn rows on that track.

hate to see you miss this one bro...

Archived