racing at trp

sosstarter

I thought Ken and crew did a great job saturday. someone walked by Ken as the rain was falling and said rainout? I laughed and answered for Ken saying, not unless the cars float does Ken cancel. A great nite of racing and hope to see all of ya'll at sos. again, GREAT job Ken

I agree 100%

That was my first time to make it there (unfortunatly as a spectator insteady of driver) but I was very impressed all of the way around - Great racing - Well managed (I thought the rain was gonna kill it, but they did a great job of making sure the track was well packed - it made for a late night, but well worth it!) Nice facilities - And I've got to say... Great fan base!

TRP - Y'all are doing a great job over there! Keep it up! I hope to make it there to race soon!

I want to jump in on this also. We feel very fortunate to have a track 22 miles from our house. That is a blessing this day and time... The reality is whether we 100% agree with everything or not decided by a promoter or operagor, Ken truly cares about the role he accepted this year. And, it is hard to find a dirt racing surface as consistently smooth as Texana's.

It was so good to see such as good fan count and some nice counts in several classes. The mods had one of their best counts this year also. Last Saturday took me back a couple of years at Texana.

It was obvious to see Ken's pation and dedication to the track he runs and lets make that clear. He runs that place and has the pulse of everything going on. I love that way of handling business! I pay close attention to details which is what separates a man amoung men! The thumbs up you gave each driver of the truck drivers as they pulled on the track was really nothing that most people even notice but I did. The msg you gave to us street stocks before and after the race was classy and made you the type of promoter a driver loves to race for! We will most definetly be back this year and anyone who is sitting on the fence and wondering if they should come or not! Well forget about any questions its worth it and then some. I hope the event was successful and you put on many more in the future!

ken could you possibly post the results from saturday, thank you..

Here is what Chelle sent me today. I needed this information as well to carry forward to SOS for the Two Track Challenge Bonus Money:

77 Chris Shafer

149 Stephan Danielson

35 Tony Blankenship

13 Bo Beckner

55 Bubba Seals

68 Alan Kunkel

31 Brian King

46 Jay Sartor

3 Mike Moseley

84 Billy Denton

41 Wade Jones

7b Joe Boop