A BIG Thank You!

TRP

I would like to say thank you to everyone involved! To all of the track workers and officials, for toughing out for a long night of racing. And to all the drivers, all of you put on a heck of a show! All of the driver's stuck it out and repacked the track for a second time after the thunderstorm passed. I'm glad we didn't call it off, because the was one heck of a night of racing. WOW!!

And thank you to all the 'out of town" racers too, yall did great and helped to make it a great show.

We couldn't have done this without everyone pitching in if some form or fashion.

To Rusty for checking and tech-ing the cars last night. You earned your money. To the wrecker drivers for working in the wet conditions.To our Flagman, I know your arm is tired, Lol, 69 laps of qualifying, and to his assistant. Thanks for doing the qualifying for us. For turn 4 official, for watching and helping keep the cars moving, for the pace truck driver, for helping speed up the show. And for the lap counters and scorers, couldn't have done without all the help, and for all the workers in the ticket booths, and concession stands for serving and taking care of the fans! It was a long night and a hot night but it was well worth it. And having folks like all of you helping at the track, and the quality of racers we have competing at our track, makes it a pleasure, and produces the caliber of shows like we had last night. And Monty, thank you for helping contacting and promoting for this event, you helped make it a big success as well.

Thank You to all, and see you in 2 weeks.

Archived