weather

cwmills33

I went by the track today. Had a hard afternoon rain. It should soak it up as long as we don't get flooded tomorrow!!

I went to the track at 8:30 this evening. I dumped 1/2 an inch out of the rain gauge. The track still looks great, as I prepped it to be able to take some rain. :blink: Yes, you can do that. Lol :D There is two puddles on the road to the pits. Pits are wet but no standing water in pits or track! So if the weathermen are right, and we get some sunshine, I believe we will be able to race. But, just a heads up, set up for a heavy track!! Haha. :)

I went to the track at 8:30 this evening. I dumped 1/2 an inch out of the rain gauge. The track still looks great, as I prepped it to be able to take some rain. :blink: Yes, you can do that. Lol :D There is two puddles on the road to the pits. Pits are wet but no standing water in pits or track! So if the weathermen are right, and we get some sunshine, I believe we will be able to race. But, just a heads up, set up for a heavy track!! Haha. :)

Boy that is wonderful news so far!

Im am currently at the track, it is a little wet but it has dried up a great deal. The wind is blowing and the sun is shining! B) And I believe we will be good to go tomorrow. I will update however, tomorrow morning and let yall know.

I don't want Mother Nature to win again!!! <_<:angry: I wanna RACE!!! :)

Archived