fun and hot race nite

Man, what a night of racing!!! had some great racing on the track with the cars but the FOOT RACE for the kids got plum out of hand. LOL 3 of the smaller foot racers got $40.00 each and a throphy and the bigger group walked away with $180.00 thanks to donations from the crowd, hey jim, may have to do away with the bus LMOL

Yea, it was a great night until my fuel line decided to bust in the staging lane. I've had bad luck before but never that bad. Hopefully got it all out in one night! Great night overall tho, see yall in Edna.

oh so thats what it was ? glad you got it figured out.. your racing at edna at the money race on the 24th? if so good luck

daniel-pure stock 97

Yea, it was a great night until my fuel line decided to bust in the staging lane. I've had bad luck before but never that bad. Hopefully got it all out in one night! Great night overall tho, see yall in Edna.

oh so thats what it was ? glad you got it figured out.. your racing at edna at the money race on the 24th? if so good luck

daniel-pure stock 97

Where I put the jack under the right side door to change the tires, i guess i pushed it under there a little bit too far and pinched the line. So it had just enough fuel in the line to get me up to staging. Already got it fixed tho. Should be ready for this weekend. U gonna make it out?

there were a whopping total of 8 sportmods(only six finished) and Jeff Nix won that one, I am not sure on the total car count for the mods but I think it was about the same and Rory Jordon won that class.

there were a whopping total of 8 sportmods(only six finished) and Jeff Nix won that one, I am not sure on the total car count for the mods but I think it was about the same and Rory Jordon won that class.

You were catchin Jeff, before you were hit and took out both your driver side tires, broke your brake line and bent your throttle cable.

You were catchin Jeff, before you were hit and took out both your driver side tires, broke your brake line and bent your throttle cable.

Had a driven like some people and leaned on Jeff two laps earlier I would have been out front, but unlike some people I dont choose to try and win like that. Jeff and I ran side by side at full speed and never touched each other, hes a good clean driver. More than I can say for others! Lex Talionis shall be invoked.

Where I put the jack under the right side door to change the tires, i guess i pushed it under there a little bit too far and pinched the line. So it had just enough fuel in the line to get me up to staging. Already got it fixed tho. Should be ready for this weekend. U gonna make it out?

oohhh haha man that sucks.. lost points due to tire changing.. yeah ill definitely be there (edna).. but no car .. just gonna go watch.. dont really have room in my budget to run two tracks especially with the raceciever rental .. but good luck

oohhh haha man that sucks.. lost points due to tire changing.. yeah ill definitely be there (edna).. but no car .. just gonna go watch.. dont really have room in my budget to run two tracks especially with the raceciever rental .. but good luck

they will loan you the raceceiver free for this weekend.

they will loan you the raceceiver free for this weekend.

oh yeah? very tempting.. also like the idea of the qualifying for this one.. haha but with the guys coming in id be a lap car in about 5 laps :unsure: me and the guys have been talking about taking the car to edna this year though when able

Had a driven like some people and leaned on Jeff two laps earlier I would have been out front, but unlike some people I dont choose to try and win like that. Jeff and I ran side by side at full speed and never touched each other, hes a good clean driver. More than I can say for others! Lex Talionis shall be invoked.

from watching in the stands you drove a great race. it's a shame you had to leave the track under those circumstances. congrats to jeff for a good win. vic, you'll get 'em next time.

uuhhh no you were not catching jeff...hate to tell you that but yeah. no!...and as far as the pass or hit...it was a racing move, unlike the one that you did that put me in the wall and almost made me flip end over end...now if you want to talk crap, i have a address and i think you know where to find me.

being how's we have a sport mod that is bent due to the wall in the front straight away, i guess you could say it was an eye for an eye...but just so you know it was not on purpose, it happens...just like it happens to you all the time...know what i mean

Archived