Lafonts

SSCHUCK

The LaFonts are a classy bunch...

So much so that Papa Bobby politely turned down a pre-race interview request from Merle Bertrand for the K-MAC Sports pre-race show. Bobby didn't say it, but I'm sure that had to do with the negativity in the one thread about Clint and the supposed "attention" he gets..

Such a shame...Merle had a theme for the pre-race show, but because a few people had to be negative Bobby took the high road - and turned down a chance for an interview (in my opinion) because of his desire NOT to bring attention to him and Clint.

That sucks..

Chuck , I listened to the Kmac coverage you did of the SS race and it sounded like the guys up front put on a heck of a show. I had a pretty good view of the 6 cars in front of me but I had my hands full with a car that lost brakes and an exhaust pipe ! Congratulations Clint on your win and for putting on an exciting show for the fans. Also Congratulations to all my fellow Super Stock drivers for giving the fans what they came for.

Charles, we were sure glad to see you out there and we enjoyed your help! Brings back old times huh? Thanks for everything.

Chuck and Kmac promotions, we really apprecieate all you guys do and your assumtion is dead on. Please understand it was no disrespect to you guys, we just don't want to see the negativity posts flare up again. Especially after all we try to do is run good clean races. After last weeks post from Nick, it put a smile on my face after having a rough run, not soon after, my stomach was turned when some of the low class opionions surfaced. Thanks again for the broadcast and I really enjoyed listening to it this morning.

Thanks Mickey, it has been a blast racing with you and all of the Super's this year. I hope we can continue with the quality of Super Stock racing we've had recently. IT IS putting fans in the stands and thats what keeps our racetrack and sport alive.

See everyone next race.

Clint L.

I don't know if that is Papa talking or Clint, but dang it, if someone wants to interview you then do it.

Some people are just jealous of your success. There are always going to be people on here complaining about something. That's is just the way the world is now days.

If you are in the spotlight, then do not shy away from it. It is on you for a reason.

If others want the spot light on them, then they need to step up there game to get it to shine on them.

I mean no disrespect to any of the other drivers in any class.

I am very proud of all our drivers. And as far as I am concerned after last nights racing, YOU ALL need to be interviewed.

Because all of our classes put on wonderful racing last night. You gave all the butts in the stands something to cheer about.

On Edit: I see Clint signed it at the bottom. Sorry I missed that when reading the first time.

as i said in another thread...that race up front, all race long, left us on the edge of our seats!!

when it was over, i thought "where the heck did he come from?" :lol:

y'all should all be proud of yourselves and don't let anyone take that away from ya!

great job guys!!

can't wait for the next one!

Archived