I bet yall

chevy383

Everyone knows that if the cars were equal Mary Ann would have smoked The Kid ! Jason was lucky...had they teched him after the race they would have found all the extra left side weight he was hiding in his depends !

the way i see it, if you want 10 bucks from me you are gonna have to work for it. anyway, it was alot of fun for everyone and it raised some money for a very good cause, shawn paul lehman(sp). it was good to see him back out at the track, and hopefully soon he will be back in a race car. i heard that some lady named carol challenged jason to a race at cc, this time im going with jason.

big john

Congratulations to Jason and Mary Ann. You were both good sports and put on a good show for the fans and raised money for good cause. The cars turned out not to be very even, but that's racing. It was good to meet you Jason and I hope you come back and see us at Thunder Hill soon. We all saw some great racing in all the classes. Great job everyone.

Greg

Jason, I will be back at THR soon after about a season and a half layoff....after witnessing your uncanny driving ability are there any pointers you can give me in regards to shaking off the rust ? Thanks from one of your many new race fans!

In the feature...

Thunder Hill Raceway results, 5/15/04

Grand Stock Results 5-15-04

1. 3 3DMike Davis 10 laps

2. 91 The Brave Marcia Moore 10 laps

3. 77 Robert Copple 10 laps

4. 54 Jim Bell the Lawn Mowerman 10 laps

5. 81 Walt the Carpenter 10 laps

6. 13 Crazy Cooter 9 laps

7. 839 Mark Chrudimsky 9 laps

8. 22 Jim Duda 9 laps

9. 20 Guy Snyder 8 laps

10. 69 George Snyder 8 laps

The 54 got 4th and the 20 got 9th! Seeing that limo racing was funny. And it was fast!

I think I am being a good sport....I admit your bashing of the Series was taken personal but I am over that. Hell I congratulated you on your win and I never said any unkind things at the track. I personally think your driving a race car may have enlightened you! I'll bet before long you will have a race car in Corpus(they do have some exciting and affordable classes). The more aspects that you are involved with in racing the more you will think before being critical. (Sorry about that depends thing...just a joke.) Congradulations again .

Chevy383

I know I don't feel stupid. I'm sure no one does. We were all having fun with it, as I think Jason and Mary Ann both did also. Jason talked alot of crap on here and he backed it up last night. Mary Ann did seem to be having a little trouble with getting the car going. But, they were both VERY good sports about it and that is all that matters.

They both shook hands and were both smiling after that race.

I think they had a good time, well I know Jason did as you can tell from what he wrote on here. LOL

I know I had a good time watching & cheering them on.

Mary Ann you should have pushed him down to the infield right at the start starting on the outside like that, it would have been all over for him girl. LOL

:D

You know guys I really don't think racing females one on one in a grudge race is the way to go. Don't get me wrong here. I think females are good racers but if you win they go ok you beat or girl or some excuse. If you lose you will never hear the end of it! Anyone else agree?

Mary Ann is not just a girl to those that know her....but I know that when I raced her I didn't want her to beat me(maybe that was in the back of my head). I wouldn't suggest you race anymore women for the reasons you stated. Jason you drove a good race and you were quite the good sport afterward. Nobody can take that away from you. I know that 5 lap race was just a tease. I like the idea of you and Nick racing or maybe you and Chuck!

Archived