PLEASE PRAY

gundogC3

JUST WANT TO ASK YOU FELLOW RACERS TO PRAY FOR ONE OF THE NICEST GUYS YOULL EVER MEET. BOB WAS THE CREW CHIEF FOR BUCKY HUTCHISON IN TPS FOR ALL OF HIS CHAMPIONSHIPS, AS WELL AS CREW CHIEF ON MY ONE YEAR STENT AS OWNER IN ARTS #47. HE WAS JUST FLEW TO S/A TO LOOK FOR A LIVER TRANSPLANT, HE AND NONE OF US AROUND HIM KNEW HE WAS EVEN ILL. I ALSO WORK WITH THIS GREAT MAN, RACED WITH THIS GREAT MAN, AND HE NEEDS OUR LOVE RIGHT NOW. GODS SPEED BOB AND LETS SEE YOU AT ANOTHER RACE REAL SOON. JUST TALKED TO BUCKY AND HE'S HEADED THERE TO BE BY HIS SIDE ALONG WITH LINDA HIS WIFE. BIG SHOCK TO ME, LOVE YA BOB!!!!!

To Bob Thomas - from all of the Texas Pro Sedans drivers, car owners and officials. We wish you the very best in your time of medical need. We hope that everything works out and you have a speedy recovery.

You helped Bucky Hutchison win four TPS Championships. Its no surprise to me that Bucky will be there to support you now.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Administrative Director

Texas Pro Sedans

Bob Thomas didn't make it. Bucky called Wednesday afternoon, May 19 to report that Bob had died.

Bob's name will be added to the News Section of TexasProSedans.com "IN MEMORIAM". The June 19 TPS race at THR will be dedicated in his name. (R.I.P. Bob)

Bob Thomas was crew chief on #47 and had a lot to do with the four TPS Championships that Bucky won.

Neil Upchurch

Race & Admin Director

Texas Pro Sedans

Archived