Rain in CC This weekend?

DVeit

Guest The_Greek

it rained pretty hard here (thursday night) from 10:00 pm its now about 2am (friday morning) the rain has let up but its still thundering pretty hard, i can say that we have missed most of the storms, dunno if they will be able to run friday nights dirt car show, but saturday should be ok...i think.

It's 10:30 am, Friday. I work down the road from CC Motorspeedway, and I can tell you that the entire street, in many areas, looks like a fishing hole. I haven't gone into the gates at CC yet this morning, but probably will at lunchtime. From the outside, things looked pretty soggy. As of now, however, according to CC's website, the races are still on. I'll try to enter another post after lunch, to keep you all informed.

We where hit real hard with rain as well. YUCK. I would imagin the infield is full of water and the pit area will be a mess. I heard CC got about 5" of rain.

I can not believe all this r@#$ we keep getting. :o

No kidding. We had snow days back where I come from, never had a rain day lol. My yard is a lake. I do not think my grass or plants will need any watering for the rest of the summer lol. Dang it. I could have a beach party lol.

Yes I hope that if they decide to call it they dont wait as late as they did last week it was after two pm when we heard we were driving threw flood waters that were over the car trailer floor trying to get our cars loaded and were only in rockport.. i t would really be hard on some one traveling farther. :huh:

Archived