6-25-2010

After 8 months in the hospitals, all i can say is that its been a long strange trip! I have learned so much about spinal cord injury and the care required just to live and must admit its pretty extreme.

I am back in the seat and running the speedway like i always wanted with A LOT of help. I consider myself blessed beyond my wildest expectations. The future here at the speedway looks bright and i am looking forward to many years of great racing and specialty events. I will use this page to write stories and updates for all of our race fans. Keep your eye on this page for the latest.

There's been a lot of rumors about the track closing because im getting a divorce. These rumors are not true! The speedway is becoming more organized and better run by the day. Please let your friends and fans know Shady Oaks Speedway will continue to run under my management for many years to come.

Jim Scribellito

Promoter/Owner

Good to hear jim, and looking forward to racing there,for a long time, you all do a great job.

it's hard work, and though you don,t hear it enough, we all appreciate it. thanks to all the staff and officials, see you sat night.

ss26

Archived