Hello Late Models

TRP

There has been some interest from some of the Late Model racers in the area to be able to run at Texana Raceway Park. The SOS late models/ limited Late models have an opportunity to voice their interest in racing at TRP. I am looking at running the Late Models on July 10th. If you are interested, let me know. If enough respond, we can put it on the schedule.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks guys, knew yall wouldn't let us down. I want to welcome yall to Texana Raceway. Hope we can have yall several times. But we gotta get this week behind us first. Lol. Rain, rain Stay away.

Just got off the phone with Ricky Begnaud and as long as the rain stays away he will be there. Said he is itching to try that new seat out he bought from us :lol: . Ricky did say that there was two other's planning on making the trip with him if the weather holds out. As everyone knows you will never know how many will show until they actually get there but your looking at a possiable turn out of 6-10 Late Models. Should make for a good show.......

Are the Super Stock running this weekend July 10? Would hate to pull from Houston and we Don't race # 67, #17

Sonny we are not running this weekend due to the latemodels running . we dont run again until July 24th. Eric

I am looking to reschedule this race. Ricky Begnaud is getting with us on a return date. I will post more as we work out the details.

hey Ken, are you planing on droping the supers again the night yall reschedule the late models?

hey Ken, are you planing on droping the supers again the night yall reschedule the late models?

I may see if we can run both classes. We will discuss and look into it and I'll let yall know.

Archived