Results of June 12th, 2010 Races

TRP

Here are the results from the Saturday Night racing.

Mini-Stocks:

63 Chase Sanchez

49 Jason Bloom

76 Travis Manning

27 Ethan Hoover

13 Bryce Reed

Street Stock:

1 Adam Perks

35 Tony Blankenship

21X Jason Fox

58 Matthew Hoss

77 Chris Shafer

Limited Mods:

155 Vince Kacir

04 Jacob Burnett

14M G W Hessong

47+1 Ruben Montes

21 Victor Lindsey

Hot Stock Trucks

43 Bob Ort

55 Russell Bloom

76 Justin Airhart (spelling)?

15 KC Jimmerson

62 Scott Symonds

Super Stocks:

26F Eric Floyd

67 Sonny Hammond

83 Randy Stevenson

17 David Kulhanek

70 Mike Davenport

Mods:

94 Nick Hardcastle

96 Foster Ellison

76 Jesse Manning

57 Dale Flanagan

80 Dennis Taylor

Congrats to the winners and we will see you on the 26th!!

Congrats winners.

Adam - Nice job working up there after the bobble. You got the line figured out and never threw in the towel. Somewhere around lap 14 in the feature, I saw a final flake of rust fly out the car thru the back window and then you were on... Sure love watching how you can chunk a car into the turns.

Chase - Excellent job. You didn't count yourself out and hung in there. Nice to see you get another win. Good driving!

Vince - Great job. I loved the smooth and clean pass you did coming out of 2. Your car much like Eric Floyd's seemed to get better as you progressed. Jacob did a great job as well and congrats to him on his first heat win in the limited.

Eric - As noted in another thread, your most remarkable performance to date from my view. You actually got faster as the race progressed and improved as the laps passed.

Nice to see Bob get a win after a dry spell.

Nick - Consistent has to be your middle name. You can adjust to any track conditions and you are sure on a roll.

Charlie & Eric - I owe both of you a beverage still. I completely forgot about that from the trivia. You must remind me. I'm very forgetful at my age...

I had a decent time standing in for the absent Bob Nason as the announcer. Not one of my most favorite things to do. Thanks for putting up with me. Hope I didn't make too many mistakes. Was wore out at the end of the night, but tried to have a little fun with it. I even started yawning while I was talking...lol... See everyone next time and should have our driver back along with the car.

haha its cool Monty! i know your word is good, wouldn't have had time to drink it anyway, my eyes were glued on the races, they were the best this season in my opinion!!!!!! Great job again with the track Ken, I can't wait to get back on the track and rub some paint, even though i will get sent to the back!!! lol!! your hard work is payin off, still turns a bit dry but NO DUST!!!! Thank you sooo much for that!! Congrats to everyone on their wins and awesome job!!!

Archived